MANILA—The 31st Search for Jose Rizal Model Students of the Philippines (JRMSP) of the Knights of Rizal commenced with the screening of finalists headed by its chairman, Sir Allan L. Rellon, KGOR, Supreme Chancellor.
The JRMSP Search Committee selected twelve (12) finalists in a closed session of the Search Committee last December 7 at the International Headquarters.
The following students are the finalists for the 31st JRMSP on December 28-30, 2019:
- Yumi Lee Briones – Ateneo de Manila University
- Nathan Perez Felix – UP Los Baños
- Paulo M. Orioste – Laguna State Polytechnic University
- Ana Marie Bico De Villa – University of Nueva Caceres
- John Joseph V. Zarate – Pangasinan State University-Bayambang Campus
- Chris Warren C. Manalo – De La Salle Lipa
- Macaullay Padilla Raquel – University of Baguio
- Rochelle Ann Medina Valdez – Baliuag University
- Julibelle Bulan – Isabela State University, Cauayan Campus
- Joelle Marie Y. Tusing – UE Manila
- Zyron Mark A. Laus – Jose Rizal Memorial State University
- Nicole Jean L. Mercado – Adamson University
Finalists will face the Search Committee on the final interview slated on December 29 and the Outstanding Jose Rizal Model Students shall be announced on December 30 during the 123rd Rizal Martyrdom commemoration program at Jose Rizal Ballroom, Rizal Park Hotel, Manila.
The JRMSP started in 1988 to honor students with special achievements in line with the values and teaching of Dr. Jose Rizal.